Wednesday, August 8, 2012

15lbs GONE

I wasn't expecting much of a loss this morning when I stepped on the scale. I haven't worked out in a week (bad me!) but my eating has still been on track. In my defense, I consider running after a 19mo old all day long, exercise. I'll take it in whatever form it comes in :) When I saw 206 I was ecstatic! That means since July 14th when I started, I have hit the 15lb mark! That is about 3.75 per week. Not too shabby! That is 15lbs gone, that I don't ever want to see again! This also means I am only 7lbs away from being UNDER 200. Something I have not seen in a very long time. I am only 26lbs away from my goal.. doesn't seem like a lot to me.. I know I got this! Oh happy day! Here is just an idea of what 15lbs looks like.. EWW!!!

1 comment:

auntsis said...

Congratulations Dustie, that is awesome...actually YOU are awesome and the weight loss is great! So happy for you. Keep up with the great work and hugs and kisses from you aunt sis....love you

Powered By Blogger