Saturday, October 25, 2008

Life & Such..

I realized it's been awhile since I've blogged so here goes! Let's see..what has been up lately...I have been at my new job just over a month now and I L.O.V.E. it! My boss couldn't be any sweeter and easier to get along with and my co-workers are awesome as well. I never imagined I would like this line of work, but I truely enjoy it. For those of you who don't know what I do, I am working as a teller..AHEM, Member Service Rep. (lol) at a local credit union here in Nampa. I've started to get to know a lot of our members (they must be in the Medical field to qualify for membership to the credit union). I love learning the "banking" world and am currently learning about IRA's and CD's. I think one day I would like to move up and maybe be a Loan Officer. Anyhow, thats whats new with me. (Dustie). As for JR, work has settled down a bit. It was a little hectic there for awhile, problems with management etc..and he was caught in the middle of a little "tiff" between his direct boss and the production manager. But it seems he has found a way to resolve it to where both parties are happy. He is such a little peacemaker..LOL. Naw, I think mostly it was that they both happen to be women and he didn't like the drama! LOL but it seems things are better now and he is feeling a lot less stressed out. He also learned last week that they have a new Plant Manager and so there will be some changes soon. Hopefully that all goes well. I can't believe it's already going to be Halloween! I am supposed to dress up for work and still have no idea what I am going to be..it seems like just the other day it was 4th of July. I am SO not prepared for Halloween, Thanksgiving or Christmas. I guess I'd better get ready!! I guess that is it for now, nothing really interesting to report..we are well, family is well..and I think I am just too tired to think of anything else to write!! :) Goodnite all!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger