Saturday, October 25, 2008

Oh, One More!!


  1. THE FINISHED PRODUCT! ALL WRAPPED UP!

HERE IS ONE OF THE CUTE PAGES :)

AND ANOTHER :)

HERE IS THE FRONT COVER OF THE BOOK..I DIDNT UPLOAD ALL THE PAGES, THERE ARE ABOUT 15 TOTAL, BECAUSE ITS TAKING SOOO LONG TO UPLOAD!

I wanted to share with you the scrapbook I made for a friend of mine. She is due in 6 weeks with a baby boy. They've decided to name him Kannon. I worked so hard on this and am so happy with how it came out. I was able to get a lot done last Friday @ "Croptober Fest". I went with a couple co workers...they get together and do scrapbooking on Friday nights and everyone brings all their papers, stickers, scissors, punches..pretty much anything they have and we all just kinda share and work on our scrapbooks. It was SO much fun, we had pizza and veggies and of course coffee and chocolate lol (we scrapbooked from about 6pm to almost midnight). This was a special event that a Rep. from Creative Memories put on, she rented a conference room @ a hotel in Meridian and so there were lots more people and it lasted a little longer. Anyhow, this is what I was able to get done and I really hope Jody loves it!!!!


1 comment:

Brittney said...

you do an awesome job! i dont scrapebook at all, my mom does most of it for me!! im not creative enought!

Powered By Blogger