Saturday, July 14, 2012

Cute lil tidbit

This has nothing to do with weight loss, but I had to share something my lil B did this morning that had me laughing. After breakfast, we were hanging out, just playing & she gets on her princess bike and tells me "Mommy, go shoe shop?!". Ugh this little girl! Her most favorite thing is shoes. She would rather play and try on all of her shoes, than play with her toys. Yes, I've created a monster. Ha! I'm sure I will be paying for this at a later date. Literally. $$$

3 comments:

F-A-N-G-U-P-O said...

hahaha so cute! little diva already :)

Kris E. said...

lol Too funny! She's you all over again with the shopping. I remember being dragged to the mall by you and Tyson. :o) Pay back sucks. J/K

~Dustie said...

Thanks ladies :) she's def my lil pride n joy.. Although yes, payback is a b! Haha! I do remember that and when you lived with me I'd make you let me give you makeovers haha!! Good times :) wish we were closer so our kids could hang out! And us too lol

Powered By Blogger