Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Frustration sets in..

Today I felt I was going really well, eating what I should.. Until I looked at my daily calorie intake. No, it wasn't over! It was under, by about half of what I should be eating. I'm not hungry & I don't feel like I should eat.. But 800 calories just isn't enough. Guess my food intake needs some tweaking. I am trying not to get frustrated, as that will lead me to failure ultimately. So thanks to my sista M & a few texts later.. I feel better & just need to realize I NEED to eat more calories & not feel the guilt of it. (healthy calories of course).
On a good note, my mom & I had a good workout today and did some weights as well as the treadmill. (she did the rowing machine). Exercise hasn't been a part of my daily routine for years, so I need to remember I need to eat more while doing so. It's all a learning process! :)

1 comment:

tiarochelle said...

You are a superstar! Keep going, baby steps. As you said, it is a learning process. No, 800 calories isn't enough, but...I would argue in favor of a combination approach: listen to your body (it will reveal it's needs) & balance your intake to a healthy middle ground.

Love your new layout!

Powered By Blogger