Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Losing weight is rewarding!!

Losing weight is not easy. For anyone. It takes real motivation and determination and patience.. I think this is why so many people yo yo with dieting and weight loss. It gets frustrating at times. I've decided to put myself on a reward system. It's nothing extravagant, but something to look forward to as I am bustin' my butt during workouts, or getting frustrated at the people next to me eating a big fat slice of greasy pizza :) Here are my rewards:

10lbs - New Makeup (hey, that stuff isn't cheap!)
20lbs - Get my nails done
30lbs - Get my hair cut & colored
40lbs (goal weight)- NEW CLOTHES!


I am pretty excited about the 40lbs goal weight :) Not just because of losing 40lbs, but who doesn't want new, cute, skinnier clothes??!! This is all definitely motivation for me!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger