Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Weights today, treadmill tomorrow

My first day on the treadmill was yesterday. I will admit, just walking for 30min @ 3mph kicked my A. I was sweaty and my heart rate was up to about 135. I guess that is supposed to happen, right? It wasn't at all bad, just reminded me how out of shape I really was. Instead of discouraging me, it motivated me. My mom loves to do weights, she says the treadmill is too boring! So we've compromised on treadmill Monday & Wednesday, then weights Tuesday & Thursday. Sound like a great plan to me! I don't work Fridays, but I do still plan on getting my exercise in. Either taking a walk with my B or using my inlaws treadmill. I've always hated working out, but I guess if you're in the right mindset, it's not so bad!!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger