Sunday, July 29, 2012

Quick Update

What a busy few days! Between trying to get things packed & ready to move, helping my mom with my nieces, my little one, working & everything else, I haven't had a moment to blog. My eating is still on track, although I haven't weighed in at all. I will in the morning & post :) Can't believe I am actually looking forward to working out tomorrow. Mostly, I just love seeing the lbs come off on the scale :) Sad, but true. No, I'm not obsessed, just proud of myself I am able to stick with it and see some results. They aren't coming off as fast as I had thought, but they're at least coming off! I just have to keep at it, keep doing what I am doing, and I will reach my goal. My morning is going to start earlier than I want it to, so I must make this short & sweet.. G'nite!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger