Friday, September 21, 2012

~I'm Back~

I haven't really had a lot to blog about since, honestly, I fell off the wagon a bit. Not completely, but a little. The last month I've been conscience, but not strict. Life gets a little crazy and it is easy to do. I made myself a promise last night (after feeling some regret from chopping all my hair off) that I would get back into it, 110%. No more slacking! I will not stop at only losing 15lbs. NO WAY! That 15lbs was so easy for me, and I only have to do it 2 more times to reach my goal.. Giving up is not an option.. especially because I am just too busy and/or lazy. It is also coming up on BAKING SEASON and how can I NOT share these awesome recipes with you all? Just a little side note: I am not at all worried about all the baking I will be doing, I have a lot of self control when it comes to sweets :) I rarely want or crave them, I just love to bake and love making yummy, wonderful things for my loved ones. (Yes, that is a true statement, I wasn't trying to convince myself) :) This weekend I am going to step back onto the scale, as well as do my measurements, so I can see where I am at after this last month. I'll be posting those as well! Stay tuned.. this wifey hasn't given up!!

My sister has started her weight loss journey and I thought I'd share her blog for you all to follow: www.100lbsofme.weebly.com 
She's also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/100poundsofme

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME D! I know you'll do it. You are already looking great and implementing all that you know.

-michele

Powered By Blogger