Thursday, October 11, 2012

Stupid Wagon!

Yep. I admit. I have fallen off the wagon. Stupid wagon anyway. :) I was convinced when I wrote my last post, that I would get back on track. Nope, it still hasn't happened. Where did all my awesome motivation go? I am slowly finding it.. thanks to my sisters blog. (her journey of losing 100lbs). BUT IT IS SO HARD! I felt so good losing that 15lbs.. where did that go? My mom and I used to work out everyday at lunchtime, but that faded, as an hour is just not enough time to eat, change clothes, work out, change back into work clothes and be back to work. (excuses, excuses).  How do I get back to the positive attitude I had the first month? I have really got to figure it out. There's a treadmill of my MIL's sitting out in the garage, just waiting for me to set it up and use it. I have (luckily) not gained any of my weight back, just maintained I guess you could call it. I guess it's time for new goals, logging my meals again and getting back on the treadmill. No one said this shit was easy, but why can't it be?

1 comment:

Kris E. said...

You can do it, keep going!

Powered By Blogger